Unlock your potential. "Think & Grow" into your purpose.
Courtney Sanders is an entrepreneur, speaker, and rising authority on women’s empowerment. Through her training and development company, Think & Grow Chick, LLC, Courtney provides online & in-person education, mentorship, and community for millennial women. Courtney is particularly passionate about personal development, as she personally experienced the consequences of poor habits and a lack of discipline when she found herself failing school and in serious credit card debt by just her sophomore year in college. After educating herself on the “ins and outs” of personal development, money management, and entrepreneurship, Courtney climbed her way out of debt in a few short years and went on to successfully launch Think & Grow Chick.
Since then, Courtney has had the opportunity to speak to and develop training programs for a number of organizations, including The White House My Brother’s Keeper and Council on Women and Girls, Black MBAs, Credit Karma, and Levo League, among others. Courtney has also designed personal and entrepreneurial development curriculum for Urban League Young Professionals and Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), and was recently featured in October 2017’s issue of Forbes .
In 2015 she authored the book, Get What You Want: The Ultimate Guide to Figuring Out + Getting What You Want in Life which has since served as a catalyst for several related trainings and programs. Known for her gift of breaking down complex concepts in a fresh and relatable way, Courtney reaches over 75,000 women every month through her blog and social media platforms, where she frequently provides self-help, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy advice.
A Detroit, MI native, Courtney holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from the University of the District of Columbia and previously worked for the FDIC as a commissioned Bank Resolutions Specialist. She currently lives in Dallas, TX with her husband, Jomaine.
- Our Top 5 Business Podcasts For Millennial Women of Color – xoNecole (October 2016)
- Ep 10: From Drowning in Debt to Making 5 Figures A Month: Courtney Sanders of Think and Grow Chick – Side Hustle Pro Podcast (August 2016)
- How I QUIT My Job! A Chat with Courtney Sanders of ThinkandGrowChick.com – MyTaughtYou Podcast (August 2016)
- Words and Money: Think and Grow Into Your Potential with Courtney Sanders – Words and Money Podcast (June 2016)
- Courtney Sanders of Think and Grow Chick on “GET WHAT YOU WANT” – Woman of Purpose Network (May 2015)
- How To Go From Blogger to Business Woman – RanaCampbell.com (April 2015)
- “Renew, Reset, Refresh!” – AfroElle Magazine (January 2015)
- Mission to Mogul: A Black Girl’s Journey in the Making Towards Success – Clutch Magazine (February 2010)
- GIRL BOSS: “Think and Grow Chick” Courtney Sanders Talks Achieving Success as a Millenial – Sheen Magazine (March 2017)
- Beyond the Business Suit: Episode 106 Courtney Sanders| Think and Grow Chick
- The Journey to Turn Your Credit Around – OppLoans (June 2017)